Some Advertising

A study found that 90% of bros are "pretty pumped/jacked to get their drink on tonight." The other 10% are "stoked" about drink on-getting.

Jun 06, 2014 @ 1:23pm
Some Advertising
More Tweet Picks
Loading More
Almost Done!
Choose an available username to complete sign up
 By clicking "sign up", I agree to the Terms of Service.
Forgot Password
Enter the email associated with your account and you will be emailed instructions to reset your password
Forgot Password
A recovery link has been sent to your email.
Activation Link Was Emailed
There's one last annoying step. Please confirm your account by clicking the activation link that was just sent to your email address. (Check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox)
Almost Done!
Choose an available username to complete sign up
 By clicking "sign up", I agree to the Terms of Service.
Reactivate Account
This account has been deactivated or was never activated. You must reactivate it in order to continue using it.
Reactivate Account
A reactivation link has been sent to your email address.

Copy Links

Permanent Link
Embed Code
Send this Card
Name:
To:
Message (Optional):
Delivery:
CAPTCHA Image Reload Image
Card Sent!
To:
Message:
Delivery: