5 Internet things you totally don't want to miss on the Internet.
5. A chart showing the net worth of members of Congress in 2010. This old chart from the Washington Post is just a reminder of how much richer everyone who shut down the government is than you. (via)
4. A gif showing the first and last time we see every character on Breaking Bad. See the whole thing on Uproxx. Spoilers, obviously. (via)
3. Conan laid off all his non-essential staff. Desperate times call for scapegoating and a pathetic lack of unity, right? (via)
2. A totally mesmerizing video of a man making a rocking chair without using any power tools. This guy could teach Congress a thing or two about getting shit done. (via)
1. A tumblr that cleverly mashes up logos. Logo Mashups takes extremely familiar logos and puts them together in ways that feel oddly natural. (via)